Log in with your email here

Translate

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

I'm as old as my parents' marriage


My full names are Helen-Jennifer Chisom Opara, 2nd in a Family of 7 children. Remarkably, i was born a little past 11pm on Saturday 5th July...some years ago. winks*
i'm a wedding anniversary for my parents too. So i'm as old as my parents marriage. My birthname is WEDLOCK, but never use the name officially.

Wish me well!! 
Cakes courtesy of www.cakecentral.com




Logos Audibles ..amplifying your thoughts correctly

3 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

Aww...congrats!

Logosandaudibles said...

Thanks dear...enjoy your day too.

Anonymous said...

Wait, those cakes are real?!!!! that looks like a fantastic day already. Enjoy the rest of the day and wishing u the best till the next.

HoneyDame
honeydame1.blogspot.com